If you're having trouble connecting to the radio stream, try the following:
- There is a Flash player on the radio page below the regular player. That one may work if the top one doesn't.
- Check your desktop or downloads folder for a .pls file (it might be called jbrecording.pls or playlist.pls, or playlist.m3u) and double-click it. It should open in iTunes and connect to the stream automatically. You can use this file to reconnect to the stream at any time.
- If you are using an iPhone/iPad or an Android phone you can download an app called Puffin, it is a web browser that gives basic Flash support. Then, using this app you can use the flash player on the radio page to tune in.
- If you are unable to tune in for the live stream, you can always listen to the show once it has been uploaded to the "Past Shows" section, usually within a few days.
- Please e-mail email@example.com if you are having trouble connecting, and let me know what you are using and the problems you were having. I will do my best to make sure the problems are resolved as quickly as possible to avoid problems connecting with future broadcasts.
- For advanced users: There are a few Apps available for Android and iPhone/iPad that allow you to connect directly to internet radio streams. If you wish, you can try one using the following settings: IP Address: 22.214.171.124 // Port: 8000 // Stream ID: 1